Who-hoo... (with a little jiggle and a dance). I have been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award. I feel very honoured.
|Liebster blog Award|
I was honoured the Liebster Award by Jenifer Tong from the blog 'Not quite Mom of the Year'. Thank you kindly Jenifer.
I live in the most beautiful place on a game farm in South Africa, surrounded by the wilderness, birds, and my horses. Close to the warm Indian Ocean. I love it! and wouldn't change it. A few less hyenas would be nice though!
I love blogs about living out in nature, sustainable farming, fresh healthy family recipes, veggie gardening and horses!
Superman! no... mcGyver! I have lots of hero's: My hubby (sometimes!). My Family (usually), My horse, (he gets me home in one piece - usually).
Gardening, natural herbal healing, animals, recipes (check out my food blog), art (I love to paint).
Beach, beach and more beach in Summer... beautiful, wild, unspoilt, quiet beaches. In Winter the mountains, quiet peaceful mountains, without snow, I don't do cold very well!
It's time consuming. I really need to manage my time better
1. Lawrie of Fire Fly Farm Adventures (who also happens to be a really great friend and inspiration)
2. Crystal of Our path to Sustainability (a real inspiration to sustainable living)
3. Dani of Eco Footprints (for a totally off the grid lifestyle)
4. Tandy of Lavender and Lime (amazing food and beautiful photography)
5. Bake love not War (if you are into gorgeous cupcakes this is the site to visit)
And amazing blogs from the rest of the world
6. Nicole from My Garden Diaries
7. 4R Ranch
8. Dreams of a Farm
9. Leisure and Me
10. Emily from A mile high on horseback
11. Amber from Chaos and Crackers
2. If you could have any pet you desired, what would that be?
3. If you could live in any type of home you could choose, what would it be?
4. do you prefer to live in the City or countryside?
5. Which social media tool do you find works the best for your blog?
6. If you had to close your eyes and go in your mind to the most prefect place you could imagine, what would that be? describe it.
7. Favorite colour and what does it mean to you?
8. If you need 'time out' during the day where do you go, or do?
9. Have you ever heard of the concept that your thoughts create your reality?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. What are your highs and lows of blogging
Fabulous Farm Living Google+
Fabulous Facebook Page
Please visit my "I link-up to... page" to link up with any of the below:
Lovely Ladies Linky
Not so Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop
Pinterest power Party
Real Family Fun