21 Jan 2014

The Most Fabulous Link-up Jol #6

A VERY BIG WELCOME to the 5th "Most Fabulous link-up "Jol".
And a BIG THANK-YOU to all those who have linked up at previous Jols.

FOR THOSE THAT ARE NEW TO THE "JOL"
The word "Jol" is an Afrikaans word meaning to "Party"
*
This is place to link up your favourite post or your blog,
As well as (what I find to be) the biggest traffic influences to my blog:
G+, Pinterest, Sverve and Hometalk.

Food for thought:
"While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die" -Leonardo da Vinci

Please grab my button code:


Some Direction:
*  Kindly link up your favourite post, and other social influences and do a link back to this blog.  (text or button is fine)
*  Please Follow your Host, Co-hosts and others, so that we can all benefit from each other. We follow back.
* This "Jol" goes live every 2nd Tuesday at 3pm (South Africa time) for two weeks - don't miss out!
* I also run a G+ Group Board and a Pinterest Group Board both under the name: Fabulous gardens and Pets.  Should you wish to join any of these, please leave a comment and I'll add you with pleasure

HOST:

CO-HOSTS:
Meg from Adventures with Jude
G+ / Pinterest

If you would like to co-host this party with me, please let me know at:  fabulous(dot)farmliving(at)gmail(dot)com
There is no charge, the more blogs involved, the better for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: