28 Jan 2014

Creamy Salmon Pasta

Cooking up some creamy Salmon pasta


Ingredients:
400g Pasta of your choice  (cooked as per packet directions)
About a Tbls spoon or so of Olive oil 
1/2 large onion (finely sliced)
1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
1 small chilli (seeds removed and finely chopped)
about 450g of fresh salmon (Sliced)
1/2 cup (125ml) cream
1 Tbls (15ml) Cornflour (Maizena)
1/2 Cup White Wine
Juice squeezed from a lemon
About 1 Tbls Fresh Parsley (less is using dried)
Freshly ground black pepper
Salt to taste
Delicious Salmon Pasta
Method:
* Put salted water on to boil in a large pot for pasta.  Cook as per packet directions
* In a separate pan:  Fry onions in Olive oil until translucent over medium heat, add garlic and Chilli
* Add sliced salmon to the pan and cook for a few minutes.
* Pour in the cream
* In a cup mix the cornflour with a little of the white wine,  add to pan stirring with a wooden spoon to mix through.
* Pour in the rest the white wine.
* Squeeze in the lemon juice
* Add in the freshly chopped parsley, ground pepper, and salt to taste
Serves 4

Tips and Suggestions:
*  For more Fabulous recipe ideas have a look at this recipe index page

References, Additional Reading and Shopping:
Please kindly have a look at my "My Favourite things Store".
Here you will find a collection of hand-picked books (most of which are on my bookshelf) where I get a lot of information for my posts.  You will also find the items required to make a lot of the products found on my blog.   All my favourite things!!! 
(I receive a small commission for items purchased through my store - Thanks in advance for the support.)


This post links to:
Fab Savoury Recipes
Fabulous Farm Living G+
Fabulous Facebook Page
Fabulous Twitter Page
The Most Fabulous Link-up "Jol"
Please visit my "I link to... Page" to link up with the sites below
Recipes G+
Recipe Sharing Community G+
Foodies Online G+
Food Bloggers G+
Google+ Share Tribe G+
Down Home Blog Hop
Wow us Wednesday
Wake up Wednesday
Awesome Things Tuesday
Brag about it

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! I will have to try and make it some time, I am trying to become a better cooker.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like: