A vinegar hair rinse makes your hair feel fabulous. You will not believe it until you try it. It removes shampoo residue, cuts through the dulling residue left by styling products, and soothes irritation caused by chemical hair treatments.
6 Tablespoons of dried herbs of your choosing (see below for some ideas)
500ml of boiling water
1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
* Steep the dried herbs seeped in boiling water (like making a tea)
* Strain the liquid.
* Allow to cool and pour into a container (I like using a spray bottle)
* Add the apple cider vinegar, and shake well.
* You can apply the rinse either before or after conditioning.
* I like to put it in a spray bottle and apply it after conditioning. then rinse out.
Also look at herbal tea bags!
restores the natural healthy PH balance of your scalp, and brings out the natural highlights of your hair.
Dried Lavender, Chamomile and Rosemary are beneficial to all hair types. I use a chamomile tea bags.
Dried Chamomile Calendula and Lemon Juice bring out the natural highlights in blonde hair. Use only 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice
Dried Rosemary, Sage, Rooibos and Lavender bring out the natural highlights of dark hair. Strong Rooibos tea give it a beautiful shine.
Dried Hibiscus, Rooibos and Calendula bring out the natural highlights in red hair.
Cedarwood, Rosemary, Tea tree
Sage, Lemon, Lime, Rosemary
Promote hair growth:
Grapefruit, Rosemary. Ylang Ylang
Rose Hip Oil
VINEGAR HAIR RINSE RECIPE (for blonde hair)
I love to spray a rinse on my hair after shampooing and conditioning. It gets rid of all the left over soapy residual and really makes a difference in softness and general feel. This is the recipe I use, which is super-duper fabulously easy.
500ml boiling water
1 Chamomile tea bag
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
5 drops lavender essential oil
* Seep the teabag in the boiling water for about 30 minutes.
* In a spray bottle mix the apple cider vinegar with the lavender. Add the water and shake.
* Spray on your hair after washing. Leave for a few minutes and rinse off.
The apple cider vinegar restores your hair to it's natural PH. Makes it feel so much softer