27 Feb 2015

The Best Chocolate Brownies

GRANNY’s BEST CHOCOLATE BROWNIES.... EVER
This recipe is my Gran's.  She honestly makes the best brownies ever.  It is superb, and definitely the simplest most delicious Brownie recipe I have ever come across.  And believe me... I have tried a few.
Ingredients:
One cup (250ml) Self raising Flower 
Half a cup (125ml) Cocoa 
Two cups (500ml) Brown Sugar 
125 grams melted Margarine
Two Eggs whisked
Two Tablespoons (30ml) Milk
Pinch of Salt.

Method:
* Mix all dry ingredients together
* Add melted Margarine
* Add whisked Eggs and Milk, stir in well by hand
* Bake in prepared Tin for 35 min, in Oven 180 degrees
* Allow to cool in Tin, the cut into squares
Tin size approx. 28 by 18 cm deep.

Makes: 
*  Approximately 24 brownies

Tips and Suggestions:
*  For some extra added decadence chop up dark chocolate and add it into the mix when adding the eggs and milk.
*  *  For more fabulous ideas have a look at my Yummy Food index page




This Post Links to:
Please visit my "I link-up to... page" to see where I link up:

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: