12 Mar 2014

Peppermint Crisp pudding

This is a very typical South African dessert.  Quick, simple, very yummy and looks fabulous and best of all - no baking involved!  
Peppermint Crisp Pud
Ingredients:
3 Peppermint Crisp chocolates
1 Pkt. (200g) Tennis biscuits (cookies)
1 Box (2 pkts.) Orley Whip (or 250ml fresh cream)
1 Tin (can) Caramelized condensed milk


Method:
* Whip Orley Whip.
* Add condensed milk, and crushed peppermint crisps.
* Add layer of biscuits and mixture.
* Leave in fridge to set.
Serves: 8



Tips:
- For those living out of SA.  Tennis biscuits are square thin coconut biscuits (cookies)
- For more Fabulous recipe ideas have a look at this recipe index page

References, Additional Reading and Shopping:
Please kindly have a look at my "My Favourite things Store".
Here you will find a collection of hand-picked books (most of which are on my bookshelf) where I get a lot of information for my posts.  You will also find the items required to make a lot of the products found on my blog.   All my favourite things!!! 
(I receive a small commission for items purchased through my store - Thanks in advance for the support.)


This post links to:
Fabulous Pinterest
Fabulous G+
Fabulous Facebook
Fabulous Twitter
The Most Fabulous Link-up "Jol" (every 2nd Tuesday)
Please visit my "I link to... Page" to link up with the sites below
Recipes G+
Recipe Sharing Community G+
Foodies Online G+
Food Bloggers G+
Google+ Share Tribe G+

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like: