|Fresh out the oven|
1 cup (250ml or 120g) Flour
3 ml Bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
pinch of salt
1 cup (250ml or 90g) Rolled oats
1 cup (250ml or 200g) Sugar
1 cup (250ml or 80g) Desiccated coconut
A handful of seeds (sunflower, linseed), peanuts or a mix (optional)
30ml Syrup or honey (optional)
A little water may be needed
|The mix before baking- ready to be rolled in balls|
- Sift Flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl.
- Add oats, sugar, coconut, nuts and seeds.
- Melt butter and syrup and add to the dry ingredients.
- A little water may be needed to get the mixture to form into nice balls (but not wet)
- Shape tablespoons of mixture into balls. They will flatten out in the oven.
- Grease a large baking tray and place balls about 7cm apart
Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until golden.
Cooking: 20 minutes
Tips and Suggestions:
* Please Comment and share your ideas.